We don’t have any activities the Big Help Out on 8th May but need volunteers to help run the museum. Here are some of the roles that you might be able to fill:
- Stewards: Help keep the Museum open by welcoming visitors.
- Secretary: Support the smooth running of Ashford Borough Museum Society by arranging meetings and keeping records.
- Researchers: Support our displays and respond to queries by researching Ashford’s heritage.
- Media creators/editors: Help to produce content and edit digital media for our website and media unit and prepare displays for the museum.
- Administration: transcribe our visitor data into spreadsheets.
If you think you might be able to take on any of these roles and would like to know more please contact us.